Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Dear Grandma


I have an extra, extra, extra special relationship with my grandma. We just do. We have always been super close. Well, she is unexpectedly in a hospital and now not going to make it. I will probably post one just about her and the memories, but for now.....this is the last pictures I have of her. I loved her so much. She loved XDH and my divorce was so difficult on her. Now she has been praying every day for me to find someone. I ache that she will never meet my future husband. I ache right now that I am alone in my house with no support to turn to and no shoulder to cry on. There are times when this single-thing is harder than others.

I was planning a trip to Utah around her 95th birthday. She never even knew I was coming. I am so grateful that I got to see her in December, though. Grandma....I hope you visit Texas when you get your wings! Love ya. ~Ruth

3 comments:

dieMutti said...

Loved these pictures. Love love love our sweet Grandma.

Lisette said...

Our prayers are with you and your Grandma. You will both be taken care of!

nikko said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma!