I should have taken a before-before picture. I took down the calendar and pictures, but the paint remains how it has looked for about a year: very unfinished. It began with me not being sure I liked the color. Then, I got busy. Then I didn't have the paint. I finally bought that about a month ago. Then, busy again.
Today, even though I had a million other things to do, I decided it was time to solve this problem and FINALLY finish what I started.
During (J loved to help):
And.....after....sort of. I ended up not having enough paint. With how far the other paint had gone plus how far the sample jar had gone, I really thought I had more than enough. Nope. So.....it is finished (for now), but not really finished. -Sigh- I had good intentions. It did feel good to put aside all the stress of this last week and just do something I wanted to do! :)
And... a little less than 7 hours and I get to see CK! :) What a blessing. I am soooooooooooo excited. :)
2 hours ago