Monday, October 31, 2011

Pinewood Derby 2011

 This was C's third pinewood derby.  He has had so much fun!  We have a very good friend that has helped C last year and they wanted to work together again.  They were very excited about this year.  They made a transformer car this year-electing for "cool" rather than "fast."  He actually blogged about the progress:   http://www.jazzlad.com/pinewood-derby.html.
 We only had six cars racing this year, which is a huge decrease compared to the last few years.  We had a few boys move away and a lot of boys advance and we haven't had any new ones move up.
 This is the only race that C won.  Check out the working headlights!

Here are the boys and their cars.  Very cool.  CK is also the cubmaster.  He did a great job.  Watching him up there, I was just soooooooooooooooooooooooo in love.  I am grateful that I have such an amazing husband.  What a wonderful man I married!!!  I am so blessed.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

BTW...the dates on the pictures are NOT accurate....I don't know why my camera messed up!!!