Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My brother and SIL's visit

 My brother, J, and his wife were in town for a quick visit since his work brought him to town.  I am glad that they came.  They weren't here for long and we didn't get to spend a ton of time due to differing schedules, but it was really good to have them here.

Thursday (when they flew in), my sister and her family and J and his wife and CK and our family all met for dinner.  It was great!  K is old enough to take care of the kids' table and so we ate with adults at one table and kids at the other.  It was good food, good service, and great company.

Friday afternoon, we met to go sight seeing.  My sister and brother were headed out and J and I decided to join them.  The above picture is my brother, J, his wife, D, and my niece (S's daughter), C, and J.
 There was a little jail where you could take pictures.  J loved it.  He wanted me to take his picture in there over and over and over. 

 I think J's reach is longer than J's.  Ha!  How funny that they have the same initial. 
 Here are C and J riding a bull.

J wasn't sure about touching the horse, but after I did it, he did.  The horse was a great sport, as was his/her rider!  :)

All-in-all, I am so glad that J and D came and visited.  I am glad that I was able to come out of my physical and emotional depression to spend that time with them.  There is just something so special about families.  I am so blessed.

No comments: