Saturday, December 31, 2011

House Hunting

 CK and I are looking at purchasing a new home.  It is time.  We have seen some houses that we like, others that we don't, and still more that are trashed and in repo.  I cannot believe how trashed a home can become.  :(
 Right now, we are trying to decide on what we want most and where: more space?  More fancy?  More upgrades?  Same ward?  Different ward?  Same schools? (K would say YES!!!!) But, maybe different schools.  We have one that we are leaning towards, but nothing is certain yet.  I just know it is time. It is definitely bittersweet for me.  I have lived here for over 8 1/2 years.  I love my home.  I love my neighborhood.  I love the ward.  I love the schools.  Yet, it really feels like time.  We definitely need the space.  We only have 1600 s.f. and CK works from home.  And, we want 2-3 more children.  Yep, definitely time.  I will have to let you know how it goes! 

No comments: