Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, CK!

 Christmas day is extra special for us because it is also CK's birthday.  He LOVES having his birthday on Christmas and I am so glad.  After all the presents from Christmas, we ate birthday dinner (stuffed hamburgers) and then we had birthday presents.

 Neither CK and I like cake so much.  This birthday, CK chose cherry pie for his dessert.  It was super yummy!
Happy birthday to the love of my life.  I am so grateful that you have come in to my life.  I am blessed beyond measure because of you.  I am so excited for today, tomorrow, this month, and this year, this decade, this century, and eternity...I get to spend them all with you.  Happy birthday to you!  I love you, sweetie!  :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

You GOT MARRIED!!!!! AAAEEEIIIAAAAAEEEEEKKKKKKK. Truly happy for you!