Sunday was her last day in Primary. I had the opportunity to spotlight her. I love this girl so much. I feel so blessed to be her Mama.
These are some things about her:
- She loves gum
- She loves singing
- She finished the Book of Mormon and the Pearl of Great Price
- She is very responsible
- She has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ
- She cares about people individually, not their popularity
- She is smart and dedicated: A-Honor Roll
- She is funny and has a great sense of humor
- She loves to text
- She loves to bake
- She loves her family
I love birthdays and I love to make them special for other people. This has become a tradition that my kids look forward to. They love the streamers on their door (one streamer for every year old that they are).
For K's breakfast choice, she chose donuts from a local donut shop. Then, she wanted to go to the park to eat them. It is her birthday, so we did.
We opened presents at lunch time since it was the only time that we'd all be together this evening. I think her favorite present was....A BRAND NEW CELL PHONE!! You should have heard the screaming! With all the texting that she enjoys, I thought it was time to get her a QWERTY keyboard.
Isn't she beautiful????
Happy Birthday, K! I love you!