Friday, April 11, 2014

V-ism

One of my favorite things about my blog is to go back and see some of the things that J said when he was little. I forget most of the time to document what my little ones have said. I sure wish I remembered to do it more often.

For that reason, I have to post about V today.  I just want to remember.

CK came out of his office at about 10:30.  When V saw him, she said "Daddy!"  She followed this with "Lunch time."  It wasn't lunchtime, but CK eats with us most days and when she saw him, that is what she immediately thought.  Then, she wanted to go with him into the restroom.  I was just finishing feeding Baby C and was ready to go work some more on the garden, so I said, "V do you want to go outside?"  She stopped, thought a minute, then said, "Bye Bye" to CK and promptly turned around and ran towards the door.

This girl loves the outdoors.  I am glad.  Outdoors is good.  I hope she continues to love it.  To follow up with that story, I was able to work outside for almost exactly an hour.  V played.  Baby C sat in his chair.  I planted more garden. 

No comments: