Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blast From the Summer!

As I was going through pictures, I noticed this one that is one of my favorites from our summer vacation. There is one foot print from each of the eight of us. From left to right it is in order from oldest to youngest.

I really love it, but I especially love it knowing that it's only supposed to be 22 degrees tonight.  Ahhh!  The beach!  I don't think I included it earlier on the blog, but if I did, here it is again.  I don't remember if I finished all the vacation posts before MS took over our world.

  Notice that V's print is a shoe print since she hated the sand and I didn't even try to get her to take off her shoes.  Baby C's print next to her almost looks like a shell.  I guess I didn't push his heel down hard enough to leave an impression.  :)

No comments: