Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome mothers out there. Thanks to a Grandma who is such an inspiration of faith and dedication. Thanks to a mom that loves me unconditionally. Thanks to a sister that is my shoulder to cry on. Thanks to a mother-in-law that exemplifies quiet service and beauty. Thanks to sisters-in-law that make me always feel included. Thanks to great friends that teach me how to be a better mom through their examples.

Most of all, thanks to a Heavenly Father that blessed me with this calling of all callings: Motherhood!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

nikko said...

Happy mother's Day!

Misty said...

I hope your day was special, just like you!

Suzanne said...

I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day! :)

The 7B's said...

I hope you had a wonderful Day!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This was beautiful. I hope you had a spectacular Mother's Day (and I'm sure you did)!