Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wide Awake and Frustrated

LD and I have been awake since 3:30 am. LD is tired, but not sleepy and I'm the lucky one that gets to be up with him. I even tried putting him back in his crib and letting him cry it out...after 35ish minutes, DH was begging me to get him so he could sleep. Lucky him. I didn't even get to workout...LD was still awake and DH was still asleep. I'm even more frustrated since between my calling and the end of year school stuff...and throw in unexpected company over the weekend and leaving to visit relatives in a week...long road trip...by myself...three kids, there is so much that isn't getting done. How Frustrating! Thanks for letting me vent. Have a great day, y'all!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

I know, some days are just like that, I had a hard day yesterday. It must be in the air. Thank goodness for the good days.

I just keep asking myself, is it time for vacation yet?

Cheri said...

I feel for you- that is so hard. I hope you get your 2nd and 3rd winds and make it through your day without being overly exhausted!

Misty said...

Let some things slide until tomorrow when you are more well rested.

I know it's hard to let things go for a day or two, but just what you can do today, with out pressuring your self to do it ALL.

nikko said...

Ugh. I am so sorry. It must have turned out to be an okay day because you didn't mention LD on the phone. ;o)

Suzanne said...

Some days people just need to vent! It sounds like you've got so much going on right now, and that's especially hard when you're not getting the sleep you need. Good luck getting everything done in time! ***hugs***

Oh, and you mentioned that you are coming to Utah in June! I'd love to meet you if we're not on vacation when you're here! :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

So sorry dear how hard it can be

victoria said...

I'm so sorry! Lost sleep and having lots to do are a bad bad combination. Waah. I feel for you. Hope things are going better now.