Saturday, June 14, 2008

Almost Gone

I leave this morning to go back to Colorado. I am so sad. I have the best in-laws ever! :)

We didn't do any sight seeing....but we did a lot of people seeing. It was so fun.

We have seen:
  • My parents and brother
  • DH's parents, two sisters, two brothers-in-law, and seven cousins.
  • My Grandma, aunt and uncle, my other two brothers, and one sister-in-law.
  • Two wonderful old friends, their DH's, and 10 kids
  • A blogger friend I'd never met

Hasn't the drive (and the gas money) been worth it? I think so!

Pray for our drive today. :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

Offering prayers for a safe drive.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

we will pray, enjoy the cooler temps

Kailee said...

I miss you sooooo much already!!! Hopefully we will see eachother again soon!

Karla said...

People you love are the best sights to see! Keep safe!

Cheri said...

Glad you had a nice visit with family.
Safe travels home!