Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm Leave-in' on a...

ROAD TRIP. Don't know when I'll be back again.....

Am I crazy or what? 4 am tomorrow the kids and I head out for a 24-hour-ish drive! (No, DH is not coming with us...he is working.) Luckily, my parents live somewhat in the middle and we'll stop and go to church with them before driving again on Monday.

I don't know how often I will have access to the Internet or time to update my blog. I will miss you all. I have such good blogging friends! :) "See" you in a couple of weeks! :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

Have fun!

Karla said...

Good luck and have a great time!

Kailee said...

I see you in a couple of days!!!!!!!!!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

we will pray for your safe trip

The Tall and Short of it said...

You are not going to believe this!!!! We dove into the blogging world!!!!!!