Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last Day of School-Part 1


I can't believe it! It is actually the last day of school. We never used to get out this late, but...even so, I can't believe it is here. Here are the kids with their teacher gifts getting ready to go out the door. The teacher gifts turned out so cute. They made plates (which I can't show you...their names are all over them). Then we made yummy cookies and muffins. Then we put them in a big cellophane bag and tied a mini-chalkboard around the top as the thank-you card. I was impressed at how darn cute they turned out. Thank-goodness one more thing crossed off my list. Now if I could just get ready for the trip I leave on in less than 48 hours! AYYYYY!

6 comments:

utmommy said...

I'm sure the teachers will love 'em!

Good luck getting ready. It's always so much work, but usually worth it!

KP said...

Those are sooo cute, why weren't your children in my class =( Good luck getting ready to travel!

nikko said...

The gifts sound super cute. I am never on the ball for teacher gifts. Maybe next year. This year I just wrote a card saying how much M has learned this year and how much we appreciate her. Oh well.

You will have so much fun on your trip!

Cheri said...

What a great idea for teacher gifts.
Where are you going on your trip- something fun though to look forward to!

Anne said...

Sounds like great gifts! Way to go on your part!! I didn't even think to do anything this year :(
Have a great trip!!

Karla said...

Your kids look pretty happy to be at the last day of school! Good luck with your trip prep!