Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy, Busy Fall

Life has been very good lately....just EXTREMELY busy. Blogger did something weird with the order of these photos, but....I will rearrange them and comment....I just wanted to finally get a post up! :) I guess you might be able to see why I've been so busy these last three weeks!

And...what is up with the huge spaces between photos? Sorry about all the scrolling!



















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































11 comments:

KP said...

Wow, you have been busy! But what a wonderful family and it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Jay said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures. So many good times! Yay!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

What fun busy fun !!

Lana said...

great pictures! I hate when blogger acts up :)

Hope LD is feeling better.

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad that life has been good!!! Your kids look so cute in their costumes and it looks like you've visited some fun places! :)

The 7B's said...

I loved seeing all of the pictures. What's the deal with DH and the #5 balloon. I know he's not 5 years old!

nikko said...

The pumpkin patch looks like it was fun!

Ruth said...

Pictures with Star Wars figures at the pumpkin patch? Does it get any better than that?! Looks like you guys have been having fun lately.

Kailee said...

Cute! I totally love all your pictures!

AngeeBee said...

What great pictures! Thanks for keeping us up to date and I LOVE K's costume... I have to get E reading Pippi Longstockings books - I completely forgot about those! I loved them as a girl and I am sure E will love them as well!

We look forward to a huge friend's day when we come back to Texas! (8 months and counting...)

We send our love!

Yvonne said...

Wow and I thought I was keeping busy! How fun!