Friday, October 10, 2008

DH is gone...

and the party begins at our house! :)

DH has a seminar this weekend...all weekend...so we are playing it up. Tonight, the kids each got to invite two friends to sleepover (both ended up with only one...but they are still having a blast!). We are making homemade pizzas, playing, watching a movie, talking, playing....etc..

Then, tomorrow, it is my night and some of my friends that aren't doing dinner groups (too bad it is the same night) are coming over. Party at my house! :) I guess I won't miss DH as much as I thought I would. And, tomorrow is a very busy day, including C competing in a huge karate tournament. He is excited, but I am definitely nervous for him!

Then, DH comes home Sunday night and we leave to go camping as a family on Monday. :) Fun times.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Enjoy your weekend. It sounds like fun... I wanna come make homemade pizza.

Jay said...

Sounds like a party time at your house! Good luck to C on his karate tournament!

Colleen said...

I am alone this weekend, too! I am a hunter's widow off and on until Christmas probably. My aunt/best friend is coming over tomorrow and we are going to do some scrapbooking and she is going to help me paint my bedroom though, so I guess I'll have some company! I wish I had a house full of fun kids doing sleepovers! That sounds like fun!

zeebee said...

Sounds like such a fun time! I wish we could be there, we miss you guys so much!

nikko said...

Enjoy! If I wasn't going to dinner groups you know I'd be SO over at your house. LOL.

Have a great weekend.

Kailee said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I wish I were at your house this weekend. :) Tell C good luck on his karate tournament from me! He'll do awesome.

Lisette said...

Have fun. You are going camping and we have snow on the ground! No way I would go camping here! Are we on the same planet?

KP said...

I hope you had a great weekend and enjoy your camping as well!

Anne said...

Have a great weekend! lol

Shauna said...

Have an awesome weekend :)