Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Comforting words and music

A good friend sent me this link awhile back when I was having a bad day. I was finally able to listen to it today. What power in this message! What comfort there is to know that Heavenly Father lives and loves us! How grateful I am to have a Father in Heaven that sends us little messages like this to buoy us up...whether it is a cold, raining, and depressing day (like today!) or whether we have other struggles to bring to Him. I hope this music uplifts you as much as it did me today! :)

5 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

thanks for that, I am having a bad day Not sure why or if I am even allowed to but,and I appreciated that

nikko said...

Wonderful. I love hearing Elder Holland. Hope you are doing better today.

chicagosapps said...

What is that from? It was fabulous! Very uplifting!

AngeeBee said...

We miss you! It will be nice to come home and visit such wonderful friends who take the time to inspire and uplift those around them! You are a great example!

Con mucho amor!

Jay said...

That was beautiful and so true. Thanks!