Friday, October 3, 2008

Flattered and Proud


C had a project due today at school. It was to recreate out of boxes and paper a building in our local community. I thought he might do the library, the school, our house, or even WalMart. Then he told me he'd decided and wanted to do the clinic (chiropractic clinic that we own).

It turned out so cute. I was excited for his choice, but when DH came home, saw the clinic, and found out that it was what C had chosen for his project, he was so flattered and C was so proud. It was a great moment.

Note: We covered up the name of the clinic with pink stickies...to keep identifying information private. Looks a little silly...but it works..

8 comments:

nikko said...

How cute! It looks just like it!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

AWWWh what a sweetie he is- his face is all dewy w/ emotion so percious-- and he did a great job too

Jay said...

Looks exactly like the clinic! We're so impressed--my girls are here ahhing and ohhhing too.

zeebee said...

Has it really been this long since I have visited your blog? It has so much more than last time! I love catching up with the kids and every day stuff in your life, I love C's project. I truly miss you. Sorry I don't call enough.
I loved reading about J's birthday, sounds like such a great day, I love that cute kid! He seriously melts my heart.

The Tall and Short of it said...

WOW C what a great job! I love the brick paper! You did a great job!!

Kailee said...

That is so cute!! What a good idea. I miss you guys lots, but it looks like you're doing good. And I also love the pictures of LD you took. They were to die for!
P.S. I posted on my blog.

Alison said...

Great idea C! It looks great.

KP said...

As Little K would say, "Awesome!"