Thursday, April 2, 2009

Count Down to General Conference!

Life has been excessively stressful lately. Okay...reality check....when is it not for little ol' me? I guess I make myself busy. There are just a lot of things on my plate.

But, in just 45 short hours, I will be watching General Conference, feeling the Spirit, and soaking up the words of the prophets! Yippee! What a great time to be alive! :) How lucky I am to be able to hear and watch in live in the comforts of my very own home. Lucky, Lucky me.

DH has a seminar this weekend and my Sister-in-law and her family (CAN'T wait to see you guys!) come in Sunday morning so we will be busy preparing...but I have a plan: clean, watch Conference, prepare, watch Conference, etc. All the kids and I will do Saturday is prepare and watch. It will be great! We have a tiny house and we have two adults and five kids to fit in here. It will be sardine-ish, but so wonderful! I can't wait to have them come!



P.S. To all that have prayed for me or called, emailed, or written me letters: THANK-YOU! Your support means so much to me.

2 comments:

KP said...

Yeah for family visits! You are such an inspiration for conference. I wish I could get my family to sit through all of conference. With Little K's ability to sit still and be attentive I will be lucky to watch Sunday morning session!

Kailee said...

i can't wait to see you either!!!!!