Saturday, April 4, 2009

LD and Shopping

LD is talking so much that it is just hilarious to be around him. I noticed on a good friend's blog that she documents all these silly things her little guy says. This one was super cute. We were grocery shopping this morning. LD loves for me to tear my list in half and give him part of the list. So, this morning he studiously looks at it, says (very authoritatively), "Pizza and Doughnuts. Thank-you." The thank-you was dismissing, like "I am done. Go do my bidding." It was super cute and I know what LD wants me to buy when I go shopping! :)

7 comments:

Colleen said...

haha, that was cute! I can imagine him saying that! Kids are so funny!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Very cute did he get it?

shana said...

Sounds like a perfect list to me! This is such an entertaining age. I am loving it!!! We get little glimpses into what they are thinking. Too funny!

Jenny said...

Hey, it's me. So glad you found my blog. Now we can be computer buddies.

KP said...

Sounds like a good list to me! I once tried, never finished, to take pictures of everything we normally shopped for, so I could give my son a picture grocery list so he could help shop.

victoria said...

That's hilarious! Sounds like the kind of groceries my kids like, too. Hope you had a great conference weekend!

Kathy said...

Awe I can picture him doing that. How cute!