Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So Blessed!!

I am sitting here holding V- she has spitting/ throwing up issues and it helps to hold her upright for 30 minutes after she eats. Last week was tough. Tougher than I expected.  But right now, I am sitting here counting my blessings.

Here are just 10:
1) I know of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know he loves me.
2) My baby girl is healthy and in my arms.  My older four children are all at good schools where they are learning and growing.
3) I am married to the most wonderful man in the world!  He treats me so well.
4) He has a good job that provides for us. We have sufficient for our needs.
5) We have a home that is large enough for our family and that provides us with shelter.
6) I have amazing and wonderful friends.
7) I live in a country where, as a woman, I get the chance to cast my vote.
8) I can read, I can write, and I have an education.
9) I get to daily listen to, read, or watch living prophets. I also have opportunities daily read from the Scriptures.
10) I get the chance to be a mom. I get to be a wife. I get to be a friend.

I am so blessed.

No comments: