Friday, January 2, 2015

Another V-ism

I need to document something that was very funny that happened a couple days ago. I was sitting on the couch and I noticed that the time was 1:23.  A few years ago, before CK and I were even married, I had all the kids, including A at the house.  I don't remember if it was raining or what was going on, but all the kids were stir crazy and a little bit grumpy. In an effort to be silly and when I noticed that the time was 12:34, I shouted, " 1 2 3 4 on the clock, on the clock.".   I waved my hands and pointed at the clock. It has become something that all the kids remember and talk about. A in particular loves it when the clock says 1234.

So, with that background, I said, "123 on the clock on the clock.". V thought about it for a minute, and then replied, " What in the world????!!!"

It was so funny. We all laughed so hard. V got a little bit embarrassed with all of our laughing.  It was just perfect timing.

No comments: