Monday, January 26, 2015

Birthday Friend.

My dear friend, G has a birthday today.  V, Baby C, and I got to take her out to lunch. We also got to spend time with her amazing husband. I am so grateful that we are friends. She has taught me so much about unfailing love for all. She has taught me about how to persevere through hard times. She has taught me about being true to your testimony even when it isn't easy. I am grateful for her and I am grateful that we were able to spend time together today.  She is a busy lady. I am a busy lady. The times that we are able to get together are cherished.

In other news, I continue to work hard at making sure this blog is updated. These are my children. This is my life. I want to document it. I love the photos and I love reading about my thoughts from past months and years. I will continue to work on keeping this blog a priority. The reality still continues to be, however, that I have six children. I also have MS. These things mean that I usually choose to spend my time doing something else. I absolutely love being a mom. I love each one of my children. I cherish the various stages that they are at right now. These stages do mean a lot of driving and a lot of being there for them at their individual events. But, I want to be the mom that is there. I want them to know that if they look up in the stands they will see Mom.  I am so very blessed.

No comments: