Thursday, June 14, 2007

Everyone is moving

It seems like a lot of people have moved, are moving, or are planning on moving soon. It is so sad. I had to say goodbye to my good friend, S, tonight. I don't think I will see her again before they leave. C also had to say goodbye to C and K had to say goodbye to B. They have been good friends to us and it is hard to say goodbye. They will be in Utah when we go in a couple of weeks, so that is nice to think that we'll be able to see them soon. Also, things have fallen into place so beautifully for their family that I know it is the right thing for them, and this makes it easier as well. They are a great family and I wish them the best in their new lives. Changes are just hard.

2 comments:

nikko said...

I am sad, too. Do you think you're going to visit them in Utah? I'm not sure we'll be able to while we're there. I think it will actually be when they're moving in to their new place.

Joyismygoal said...

They will be sooooo missed