Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What a Poor Poster Am I!

-Sigh- I just don't have a ton of time to post. I still want to catch up from the events of the last few weeks, but I just can't seem to. Today is K's birthday party. Her birthday is not for another two weeks, but two of her best friends are moving before then and a third best friend will be out of town at that time. So...we quickly through a sleepover party together. We are still missing out on many of her friends that are currently on vacation (the joys of having a summer birthday!), but I think that none of them are moving away...so at least we'll see them again.

I was at the clinic until late last night and I also had to fix a toilet at the clinic this morning (6 am) and I have to go pick up K's second cousins (that live about an hour each way), as well as get ready for a fun sleepover party! -sigh-
Oh well, look tomorrow for some fun pictures of ten 8-year-olds sleeping over! (Realistically, the pictures might take 2-3 weeks to get posted....just look at my track record!)

2 comments:

nikko said...

That stinks that you have to go pick up the cousins. I'm sure you have nothing better to do today. ;o)

Jess said...

Don't feel bad. A blog is for fun, not to feel like work. When I'm crazy busy I just skip it for a week or so. I also try to download my camera at least and grab out a few of the best pictures. I stick them in a file called "to be updated" so that when I have time I can blog them later. It makes it faster when I'm finally ready.