Friday, June 8, 2007

May 21-25





Wow! It has been awhile since I blogged, and even when I did, I had more to catch up on! CRAZY! We have been so insane at the clinic. They say that the hardest part of owning your own business is the employees. Boy! That is true! It is hard to find a great employee. We are really struggling and that is what is causing DH and I to go crazy! I am at the clinic still until all hours of the night/morning.


But, tonight DH took the two big kids to see "Shrek" tonight, so I actually have a moment to myself. I meant to go into the clinic and work, but since I was left with LD, who is a major terror...I couldn't and instead I got him bathed and to sleep, cleaned up the house, and now I have maybe ten minutes until they all return. We'll see how much I can catch up on! (They are already here!)




My aunt and uncle came to visit on May 21st. They live in Utah, but had conferences in various parts of the country, and so they had set out for a few weeks on an extended road trip. It was nice to see them. The last time they visited, the clinic was only a few beams and a foundation in the mud. They had fun touring it this time and we even took a dual x-ray picture, which, for the record, we never do in real life!


On May 24th, the kids had field day. C had his first. Here is a picture of his class in tug-of-war. It was kind of a nasty day...very threatening. C's time ended two minutes before K's time began....but in those two minutes, the heavens opened and down came the rain. It literally dumped. Needless to say, K's field day was canceled and changed to the next day. Here is a picture of her in the sack race. It was still wet and muddy and sprinkling, but they completed it all anyhow.


We then left the night of the 25th to go to Houston for Memorial Day. We didn't even leave our home until late, so we didn't get into Houston until 12:30 am!!

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

cute aunt and uncle--- that dual x ray thing sounds like a cool valentine promotion 2 have become one:)00 teehee