Thursday, September 4, 2008

LD's New Way to Sleep

Sorry...I haven't posted in a while...mostly because I am super duper zuper busy. Sorry.

And, this is a very short post, but it was so funny that I had to document it somehow! :) There aren't any pictures, but I am certain you will be grateful once you read the story! :)

K and C came running out this morning exclaiming, "You have to see what LD did!" I asked if he was awake and they said, "No." I thought that for sure he'd taken all his sheets, blankets, pillow, toys, etc. and tossed them out of his crib (been known to happen before!). Nope. I go in to the boys' room and there is LD with his little bum in the air...completely clothesless from the waist down, including his diaper. I had heard him playing around in his crib after going to bed last night...I guess I figured out what he was doing! Luckily for me, his diaper was dry and his bedding was dry. I guess he'd slept the night without peeing. I suppose I would've known if he'd woken up in the night wet and screaming. I guess he just likes to sleep unrestrained. I hope he didn't like it so much that turns into a pattern. I just want to know how he didn't freeze in the night.

10 comments:

Heather said...

That is too cute. Good luck with your crazy-busy life!

Cheri said...

That is so cute. My littlest one used to do that too. I'd come in her room in the morning and find her diaper flung out of the crib.
We ended up having to use duct tape on her diaper to keep in on her!!!

Sox said...

ever had one who takes their diaper off, though the little one shows interest in doing that. Though he can't crawl yet.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

haha babies do that sometimes

nikko said...

Cute! Good think the sheets were dry! LOL!

Alison said...

I think a photo would of been great!

Angela said...

I do love bear butts of the little kid variety
so cute

KP said...

So cute! Each one has their own little sleep preferences.

The Tall and Short of it said...

NICE!

Kathy said...

So cute. Your so lucky the sheets were dry! Funny!