Friday, September 12, 2008

Picture Day



Today was K's and C's picture day at school. I was at a meeting last night and did not get home until late (they were still awake). This morning was difficult. K, obviously, had not slept enough and was so cranky at me to curl her hair at the last minute before leaving for school. We finally worked it out and it turned out so super cute. C has his own style of hair that he likes and he takes care of it all on his own..water, gel, hairspray, etc.. Today, he was much more conservative than normal...I guess that is how pictures should look? He gets to choose. I wanted to trim up his hair in the back and around the edges, but he was afraid I'd "mess up" and do something drastic...so he wanted it long and shaggy. Crazy boy.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Her hair turned out so cute!
Hope it stays that way by the time the pictures are actually taken.
My girls always seem to mess it up before then.

KP said...

Wow, what beautiful children!

nikko said...

Picture day already? Hope that wasn't a district wide thing because I know nothing about it. LOL.

K and C's hair both look so nice! I wish my boys were more interested in what their hair is like. They could care less. (No surprise there, huh.)

Suzanne said...

They look so cute all ready for their pictures!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

at least they are too young to look like they did not get enough sleep they are beautiful-- like their mama