Monday, May 31, 2010

Bittersweet

It appears that once again the Lord is taking my life in a direction that I did not expect and I do not necessarily want. I have more faith than I realized, though, for I am letting Him lead me, even though it goes away from the desires of my heart. He knows me better than I can imagine and I trust Him that He has a plan for me. I just have to follow, even if it means yet another heartache. What a bittersweet weekend meeting my best friend will be. Hello and Goodbye all at once is what it appears to be.

3 comments:

nikko said...

Your posts can be so cryptic! ;o) I guess I need to call you!

Missy said...

Hi, I came upon your blog awhile ago when I was reading Hilary Weeks blog and so I check in every once in awhile. Just wanted you to know that even though I don't know you, I admire you. You seem to be working your way through a tough and heartbreaking situation and you are doing it with such class. I hope the best for you and your little family. Hugs to you. Missy, IN

ACK said...

yeah i guesses it you were talking about nikko