Thursday, November 10, 2011

CK and A

 CK went to visit A the last weekend in October.  They had such a fun time.  Looking at these pictures, I am even more saddened that I was not there.  I miss her.  She is getting so big and her hair gets longer every time we see her.  I will get to see her in 9 days, though!!!  :)  I am excited!
 CK and A have some super good friends there that are so much fun to be around.  They have instantly become my friends too.   They are great people.  Part of their greatness involves feeding us Sunday dinners when we are in town.  It is the Sabbath and so nice to have to go out somewhere or eat out of a microwave.  We are so blessed to have friends like them.  

(She also made us the COOLEST image of our temple and our names and wedding date.  I LOVE it!)

I wasn't there, but I am guessing that it is coming close to good-bye time in this picture.  ALWAYS a difficult moment.  We love you, A!!!

No comments: