Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011

 J is Optimus Prime
 K is Batgirl

 C is an executioner. (When did my sweet little boy decide he needs to be scary on Halloween?)
This year, we had a great Halloween.  We began with the Trunk-or-Treat at the church (those are the pictures where the date on my camera malfunctioned and says 2007, but it was really 10/29/2011).  They had a lot of fun and got way too much candy.  The kids go with their dad on Mondays and so on Halloween, I dressed them up, did face paint, and sent them trick-or-treating with him.  They had fun and I got to answer the door.  It has been a long time since I have been able to hand out candy (12 years probably) and it was really fun.  I loved seeing all the kids and their excitement or their shyness.  I love going trick-or-treating with my kids, but I was very grateful for this opportunity.  :)
.
(Also, CK came home that night!  YAHOO!  It is funny that after dating our whole courtship almost long-distance and seeing each other about every other week for a couple of days, I missed him so much and we were only apart for 3 days.  Crazy.  I am so blessed!)

1 comment:

Kailee said...

Cute! the superhero theme seemed to be popular among the fajardos this year haha...I was wonder woman, and all the manuels were superheros, and then k and j were too! Fun! :)