Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FOOTBALL!!!

 There is one sport that I have always loved:  college football.  I love it.  Love it.  Love it. 

This last Friday, we were able to go see our favorite college team play in the local NFL stadium.  Very cool. 
 We paid for C to come with us.  He is really loving football this year and it was awesome to have him with us!  :)  I was still dragging emotionally and physically so the experience was tainted a little, but I hope not too much. 


 My sister and her hubby came with us and their seats were directly behind ours.  It was perfect.  Poor CK.  He was going for the Cardinals in the World Series and I was going for the Rangers.  It was also game 7 on Friday.  P kept showing him the score.  He tried to be disinterested on my behalf (he already had an emotionally distraught wife....he didn't want to make it worse!).  Yet, he loved that the Cardinals won.  :)




 What a huge stadium!
My brother was also there.  P took our picture.  I am glad we got one.  S is sad because our team was losing. 

It was such a great experience, even with the struggles I was dealing with Friday.  I am so grateful to have a husband that would do anything for me, family that loves me unconditionally, and a life that I really cannot complain about.  I am so blessed.

No comments: