Wednesday, November 16, 2011

J: Firetrucks and drawing

 Every year, our local firestation brings a firetruck and a safety message to storytime at the library.  J loves storytime.  We have been so busy lately, though, that we haven't gone very often.  One week was very busy and I even tried to squeeze in some Primary stuff at the last minute.  I had a feeling that we should not skip storytime.  We have just missed so many with the baby and doctors appointments as well as other things.  We went.  We drove up and the firetruck was outside.  J was soooooooooooo excited!  I am so glad I listened and went.  :)
 Then, I wanted to take a picture of this.  J draws and draws and draws.  It is fun and every picture is cute.  I went to lunch with my best friend and J came with us.  This is what he drew:
Astronauts!  He drew them with some planets and it was a fun drawing. I just wanted to remember it (and still get that napkin in the trash!).  He is a cute kid.  I will miss him when he goes to Kindergarten next year.  I am so blessed to have so much time with him.

No comments: