Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 11: Goodbye to Idaho, Visiting with my brothers, July 22, 2012

 We loved going to church with Grandma and Grandpa.  The great thing is that the small town they live in is also home to my aunt and uncle and many of my cousins and their families.  It was great to see them.  I love it that I have that chance once or twice a year.  As always, good-byes are difficult.  I hate them, in fact.  But, the time came to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa.  :(

 We drove down from Idaho to Utah that afternoon.  All the kids were excited to be back in Utah.  :)
 I think I must have forgotten to turn on the flash for each of these pictures-they are all a little hazy, but it is important to me to have these memories, so I am posting them anyway.  The above picture is me with two of my brothers, J and A.  I am the oldest and the shortest (and the most pregnant!).
 Here we are with our spouses.  I love my brother's wives.  I think they are great women and my brothers are lucky to have them.
Finally, the aunts and uncles with the nieces and nephews.  :)  The girls went home with A and A and had a blast sleeping at their apartment.  The boys stayed with us at J and D's home and we had a relaxing night there as well.  I am grateful that they made time for us and took us in.  It was wonderful to see them.  Another reason for our long trip.  More family!!!!

No comments: