Thursday, April 19, 2007

Birthdays and Bluebonnets






I got to go out to lunch with three of my best friends yesterday. It was M's birthday and we all took the opportunity to celebrate! We went to Jason's Deli, which was so yummy and we had a great time.


On the way home, we stopped to take pictures in the bluebonnets. It was so beautiful....like blankets of blue on the side of the road. Little Dan had a difficult time looking at the camera. Oh well, he is still cute, just not as cute as if he'd looked at the camera for me. I think he thought the bluebonnets looked too tasty. Nikko's boy, K, did such a good job at entertaining Little Dan. He laughed much of the way (until the end, when he screamed out of sheer exhaustion).

7 comments:

Lana said...

the picture of you and little Dan is wonderful!
Looks like you guys had a great time:)

what's wrong with you?

Joyismygoal said...

Thnaks again for yesterday I do love your pictures I hope you are OK can DH help? or can I?

nikko said...

Cute pictures! Yesterday was so fun. Jason's Deli will be on "my list" from now on.

utmommy said...

I love the picture of you and little Dan too! Looks like fun.
I stopped on the side of the road in Cali. to take pictures of the kids by the poppies. They are some of my favorite pictures.

Unknown said...

Just look at those handsome boys. And those flowers--you were right on the mark to stop and take pictures. How beautiful!

Anonymous said...

hi: such cute pictures, especially of mama and baby! you guys looks really happy.

happy day to you :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know the love affair I have with wildflowers??? I LOVE this picture so much, can I post it on my blog?
-zeebee
(It won't let me post again)