Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Got Tagged!

I knew there was a reason that I didn't have time to browse my favorite blogs this morning....when I read TXMommy's...I was tagged. And, since I haven't written much lately I thought I'd follow through with the meme.

1. What is your full name? I have a good life
2. What are you most afraid of? dying while my kids are young. I am grateful to know that we are an Eternal family, but I am selfish...I want to raise them myself.
3. What is the most recent movie that you’ve seen in the theater?
4. Where were you born? Provo, UT
5. What is your favorite food? yummy salads with everything on them or chocolate...which I am avoiding!
6. What is your natural hair color? Blond...turning somewhat dishwater blond now.
7. Have you ever been to Alaska? No, but I think I would love it there.
8. Have you ever toilet papered someone’s house? Yes, many times.
9. Have you ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes...only a minor fender-bender.
11. Croutons or bacon bits? Depends on my mood..sometimes none, sometimes just one, sometimes both!
12. What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday. I get to rest from my labors, be with my family, and be spiritually fed...all in one day. My second favorite is Monday when all the relaxation from the Sabbath makes me feel optimistic about the week.
13. What is your favorite restaurant? I like many of them...it is just fun to be out to eat. My recent find is Jason's Deli's salad bar! Yummy!
14. What is your favorite flower? I don't really know the names of many flowers...perhaps a lily.
15. What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball
16. What is your favorite sport to play? basketball
17. What is your favorite drink? water
18. What is your favorite ice cream? mint chocolate chip
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
20. Have you ever been on a ship? like a cruise ship? No
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige
22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 0
23. Who was your last e-mail from? a freecycler
24. When is your usual bedtime? midnight
25. What is your favorite TV show? Jericho
26. Who was the last person you went to dinner with? DH and kids
27. What are your favorite colors? blue
28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have and where and what are they? my ears are pierced.
29. How many pets do you have? a dog
30. List something you would like to do before you die. Europe
31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Nope.
32. Have you ever been to countries outside of the US? Not really...Canada when I was a baby and 4 hours in Tijuana.
33. What were you/will you be doing at 31 and 32 years old? I will be doing what I do now...only hopefully a few pounds lighter! I would also love to have one more kid (I say this as Little Dan is screaming and he's been so cranky and crazy with his teeth)...yes, one more kid (although I don't think this is too likely!)

I tag my sis and my SIL, ZeeBee, if they want to...and anyone else that is up for the challenge!

4 comments:

Lana said...

yeah you did it! fun :)
last night was very nice.

Suzanne said...

Fun meme! I love lilies too! :)

utmommy said...

What a fun meme!

Anonymous said...

hi there: i liked reading your post. i answered the tag, too, on my post just now. come see.

happy Sabbath :)
sunday is also my favorite day of the week ... because of our church.
take care, kathleen :)