Saturday, April 7, 2007

SNOW!




Guess what it usually does only about once a year in my part of the world? Snow! Guess what it is doing out there now...the day before Easter? SNOWING!

Does anyone know how to protect a grapevine? I heard they need to be covered...so I covered it. Hopefully it works since we love our homegrown grapes!





I am also posting a few from C's class party on Thursday. Both kids had a lot of fun with the egg hunt (I had to chose between kids so I missed K's egg hunt). It is a very fun thing for them to do and they were sure on a sugar high that afternoon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there -- when i first looked at your pictures (the stuff hanging), i just thought your family had come back from a camping trip and you were hanging stuff out to air out and dry out. :)

we still have tons of snow here in anchorage alaska. but i love it here.

i am so excited; i figured out last night how to put a photo and weblink on my blog! cool! it wasn't as bad/hard as i thought it would be! i kept looking at it just amazed and proud! :) not so hard afterall! but that's only cause i know how now. but i feel good.

way cool that you all got to egg hunt! that must've been hard to pick which child to go with though.

happy day :)

Joyismygoal said...

cool I think your grapes are covered:)

Suzanne said...

Snow for Easter! What a surprise! I looks like you had a fun week! :)

utmommy said...

I can't believe it snowed there. Crazy. Hope you had a great Easter!!

nikko said...

Ack! I missed the snow. Glad your grapes are okay. C's party looks like fun.

zeebee said...

I can't believe it was snowing over there this weekend and so sunny over here in Utah! Isn't that backwards? My parents liked the grapes cover...:)