Monday, April 16, 2007

just for fun-What kind of Cookie are you?

YOU ARE A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE!

You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie
Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!

What Kind of Cookie Are You?

What do y'all think? Does it fit me well? I saw it on TXMommy and thought it was a fun thing to do while blogging at midnight! Hopefully it will look just as fun in the morning! :)

4 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

It fits you to a T

utmommy said...

How fun! I was a smiley face cookie. I did a fun one: What kind of food are you? I was Chinese.

Suzanne said...

I was a black and white cookie. I don't think I've ever had one of those before, but the description seemed to fit me pretty well. How fun! :)

Joyismygoal said...

I was a smiley face cookie too. Thanks so much for today a had such a nice time, Thanks for your insightful gifts and sweet note you are a special cookie---woman.