Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Some things shouldn't take all day!

I have been very busy today and I have really only accomplished one thing! You wouldn't think that donating water bottles to our local elementary school's runner's club from our business would be an all day affair, would you? It was.

First, I had to draft a little coupon to attach to the bottles. Then Little D and I ran to Staples to have them printed nicer than my ink jet could and more colorful than the clinic's black laser printers. We also went and purchased 150 water bottles.

Then, we had to bring them home, take them out of their packaging, and cut and tape the coupons to each bottle. Little Dan thought this was so fun...he crawled after the scissors wherever I put them, tried to eat the water bottles, and eyed droolingly the papers. (Maybe this why it took so long...a crawling, into everything, baby!)

Then, I repackaged them and drove over to the school to drop them off and walk/jog with the kids during Runner's Club.

Somethings just shouldn't take all day!
At least the kids that forgot water didn't get dehydrated and many families could potentially see our clinic logo on the waters tonight!

(Oops...I did talk to my friend S in Ohio for an hour and a half (while doing dishes and folding laundry)...so I guess I did two things today, but, in my defense...I hadn't talked to her for about five months and she was one of my dearest friends when she lived here!)

1 comment:

nikko said...

Ooh! You talked to S today? How is she? Sorry I never called you back. One thing led to another, and, well, you know.