Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Misc. Wednesday

I got to go to lunch yesterday (again at Jason's Deli) with another one of my great friends who had a birthday recently. It was so fun, but I neglected to take pictures. There were almost more high chairs than moms! We had 4 babies/toddlers, 4 preschoolers, and 5 adults. I am sad because said friend is moving in a year or so! :( And now I am doubly sad, since I found even more friends are moving and even sooner. -sigh- I guess the world always changes.

On another note, our Chiropractic Assistant is leaving us...we have two weeks to find someone new. It is very stressful, but I think we are being led to the right person and it will work out okay. The CA that is leaving us is very good, but has family issues that will be taking her out of state. Hard to be in the office and in another state at the same time. She has done well for us and we are sad to see her leave.

Last night, we ate tortillas and water for dinner and did not turn on the electricity. It was an object lesson from a previous Family Home Evening. DH wanted to help our kids be grateful for what they have. The food part did help them understand, but the no electricity and living by candles...they found that to be great fun! At least I think it is a unique memory that they will remember for a long time.



And, since I haven't posted a picture for awhile and that is my favorite part of blogging...here is Little Dan's 7-month snapshot.

1 comment:

nikko said...

Little Dan's picture is so cute. Check your email!