Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And the run is over


I have a lot of things to blog about....my relatives' visit, my trip to Houston, my kids, the clinic, etc. (I'm even in the clinic right now..."working.")


But, I have to take a moment tonight and mourn the Jazz's loss . The season is over. They are going home. But, while I mourn the loss, I am so proud of this team. They haven't been to the playoffs since Malone and Stockton. They have a very young team and yet...they beat Houston in the 1st round and Golden State in the 2nd to make it to the Western Conference Finals, where they met their match with the Spurs, a very experienced team with three championships already under their belts.


Really, the Jazz did awesome this year and I am so proud of them. I hope that this experience that they have now will propel them to even greater things in the future. There also were a few key guys that didn't show up in the playoffs at all...while I am not naming names, I do hope that they get traded during the off season. We need winners to win. Our winners included Williams (already a superstar and it's only his second season), Boozer, Millsap, and Fisher. Others also contributed at times. See, if we can stay together...we can go far!


Go Jazz!

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

yes we missed you you have been way busy

utmommy said...

DH was really sad that they are out of the playoffs. But, we'd have to agree that they did really well this year!

Go Jazz!

Anonymous said...

So so sad...but your right, they did a great job!
-zeebee