Monday, October 26, 2009

C's School Play-October 15, 2009

Okay, okay, okay, I know this is over a week late...I have a lot of catch up posts to do. I have been swamping myself with my project and other things just don't get done. And, just because I know there are those out there that are wondering....I am doing really well. I have been doing well clear since last Monday. I am blessed right now with such great peace. Last night, right before I fell asleep, I had a huge smile on my face and remember thinking, "I am so happy. I am truly happy." With all I have been through, it is nice to feel that pure happiness. Thank you for your prayers.


C's school musical, "Mighty Minds," was such a fun play. It was the entire 3rd grade. The music was fun and catchy. C had a pretty big and complicated line. The sad thing was that he was supposed to do his line in the middle of a song. Due to technical difficulties, however, the music went out, and his line was skipped. The disappointment on his face was classic. Luckily, his music teacher is incredible and she had the three kids with skipped lines come say theirs before the musical went on.


My sister and her hubby are so amazing to me. They were definitely supposed to move here to be close to me during this time. His play was during the time when I was really struggling and seeing DH there seemed like an overwhelming thought. I called S and P and they dropped everything and came to C's play...to support C and to support me. Thank-you! Here are the two 3-year-old cousins at McDonald's after. Too cute.

7 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

that is a classic shot love it

Jay said...

Yay for sisters! I'm so glad you've got an wonderful one. AND I'm so glad you are HAPPY!!

Lisette said...

Oh, how fun!! I wish I could have been there.

Colleen said...

Seeing them is so hard, isn't it? I only ran into my ex once after we split up and of all places it was 2 hours away from where we both lived in a museum in Oklahoma City! Ben was with me and I freaked out! I just totally lost it in the moment. My heart was racing, I was panicked, I don't even know why! Good for you that you got through that and I'm so glad to hear that you are feelig happy!!

nikko said...

Glad you are having a better week! :o)

Is that Seth next to C?

Selita & Craig said...

Im so proud of you - finding that bright spot in the darkness is hard to do - but look at you, you are doing it! Remember, this is kinda like a roller coaster but for right now you have the wind in your face and loving every minute....keep going :)

Alison said...

I'm glad you are smiling!