Thursday, October 22, 2009

Reason # 387 NOT to own a dog

This morning, I awakened to a very lovely smell and sight. Not to be too gross...no details...just a lot of dog poop and vomit filled my entire kitchen. Yuck. I even found more in the garage this morning. Double Yuck. Maybe her love of drinking dirty rain water has finally taken its toll! I don't know.

Well, as I'm compulsively cleaning the mess....four or five times....and Lysoling and Clorox Wiping over and over, LD walks in and says very indignantly, "God gave us a kitchen and Jazz pooped all over it!" It was a moment I had to document so I took a cleaning break to do it.

By the way, we ate breakfast in the living room this morning. Kids thought that was great! :)

9 comments:

Lana said...

gross!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

heehhee haha LD just sums it all up !!he is so cute:)

nikko said...

Eww!

victoria said...

We suspected there were at least that many reasons not to have a dog. (Thus we have no dog!)

Colleen said...

I'm ready to give mine away, too, for that same reason. I'm a cat person! I keep telling Ben that I have enough litle beings to clean up after, the dog is all him cuz he is the one who wanted (and still insists we keep) a dog.

shana said...

I didn't even know you had a dog. Good luck with that!!

Alison said...

Reason #387 - goes for cats too! Pets are soo gross!

Jenny said...

How could the dog do that to the kitchen God gave you?!

Jay said...

Again a point for the no-dogs-in-my-life crowd! A BIG point!