Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally!!

It has been quite a rough week for me. Finally, though, it is 72 degrees outside. :) For those of you that know me, I love, love, love, love FALL. It is my favorite season. I love it because:

a) Football starts
b) The excitement in the air as school begins again (the teacher in me loves this!)
c) The cooler temperatures

So, I feel happier this morning. I am ready for a great day. It is feeling like fall and that always brings a smile to my face. :)

PS...I did sub Monday...LOVED IT! I can feel that teacher blood running through my veins. I loved every minute, even the more challenging ones. :)

2 comments:

Sox said...

I went for a walk and it was in the 70's with a nice cool breeze. I could totally feel fall coming in the wind. I couldn't help but think of you. Too bad I really like spring.

shana said...

It is starting to feel a little bit like fall here too and it makes me so happy. I love it when it actually starts to cool down at night. That is my favorite!!!