Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reality Check

I just picked up my phone to call my Grandma, thinking, "I haven't talked to Grandma in a while." Duh! She passed away over two months ago. I miss her.

In other news, kudos to XDH, who volunteered to mow my lawn and followed through on that offer yesterday.

In other, other news, I am so lucky to have a ward the feels exactly like family. My dear friend received her endowment today. What a great feeling of love and excitement. So many came to support her. We are blessed beyond measure. I think I had a little taste today of what heaven will be like as we see with joy those that we love so much.

Finally, I am so blessed to have a loving Father in Heaven that guides my steps line upon line and sheds light on the path my life needs to take. He even gave me "homework" today in the temple. Time to go study and learn.

1 comment:

utmommy said...

Sounds like things are going great for you!!!