- My Savior, Jesus Christ. I have been studying the Atonement. I have a lot more to learn, but my love for Him has grown....and I already loved Him a lot. :)
- CK. I love him. I love the way we connect on every level possible. I love that he understands me and is willing to be patient with my faults and my insecurities. Being with him makes me a better woman.
- The connection K and I share. Even though we have growing pains as she hits middle school, we can talk, laugh, and cry together. Our bond is very strong.
- The way C smiles when he is trying really hard to be mad at me and yet I get through to him anyway.
- How J lights up when he sees a "CAT" truck.
- Fall rain.
- The fact that there are only 6 days until I get to see CK and A.
- Finishing the Primary Program.
- Attending the temple.
- Heading to the Relief Society Broadcast with dear friends.
- Substituting (okay....Yesterday was rough. Maybe I have a love-hate relationship with this).
- Fall smells...I have spiced cider scented oil burning right now. -sigh- It smells great.
- Staying within my budget for the month...even when each month seems to get tighter and tighter!
- J's excitement at going to preschool for the first time.
- The joy C has when he gets to play chess.
- How K loves things so passionately. She loves peace signs, the gospel, silly bands, her hymn book, and the piano. When she loves something, she truly gives her all.
- Okay...I have a busy day ahead and I could go on and on and on. It is good for me to take a minute to reflect at all that I love and how blessed I am. I am thankful to be busy, loved, and happy. I love it!
17 hours ago