Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept. 16th, 2010

Today is the only September 16, 2010 that I will ever have. Just like every day, I am really trying to live it well: making memories, serving others, loving my rapidly growing-up children, and being the best me that I can.

J and I have had a very busy couple of days. We haven't been home much at all. It has all been good, though. Today, I had the wonderful opportunity to work on a house with my good friend, D. I love building and creating. One of my dreams is to build my own house. D and her family are building their own house. I love, love, love, love helping them. I had so much fun working there yesterday!
J had so much fun driving the "tractor." D said that he drove it very well! He is still three, but he is all boy. Anything transportation is GREAT! He was sweaty, but had a giant smile on his face when he finished! :)

Then, for the surprise of the day....we came home from piano lessons and these were on my front porch:
CK is amazing to me. How blessed I am! Can you see how he takes care of me?? :)

1 comment:

nikko said...

How fun that you have been helping them work on their house!