So....what do you do when you are man-less?
- Text/talk to new men....yes, I know I was supposed to be man-less...but, while I am not searching out a man right now, I seem to attract them and, since I don't know which door the Lord wants me to open yet, I am creating friendships as the opportunities present themselves.
- Spending hours upon hours upon hours writing the Primary Program.
- Playing Lego Rockband with my kids.
- Rereading all the General Conference talks.
- Painting my kitchen.
- Working on my kids' quilts that I tried to finish for Christmas LAST year.
- Subbing at the elementary school.
- Going as frequently as possible to the temple.
- Sleeping a few more hours.
- Reading-just a little, but definitely more than I was when I was talking to M or CK every night.
- Being "Taxi" to my three kids.
- Organizing the disorganized closets/spots in my home and loving it!
- Drooling over power tools and aching to buy some saws and begin doing some more serious building.
- Talking to my friends (girls) more.
There is more. I am definitely busy. I am, for the most part, enjoying life though. I am quite lonely, too. I wish the Lord's time frame was now, but it is not. I have faith that He will continue to lead and guide my footsteps if I let Him. He has blessed me with so many answers-many of which make no sense, but I know they will with time. I just have to be patient.