Sunday, April 7, 2013

Conference Weekend

We are so very blessed to listen to the words of the prophets and apostles within the walls of our own home.  I love Conference.  I look forward to it every year.  I love learning how I can do better, be inspired to keep going with life, and reaffirming my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ.

CK is so good at taking his turn with V.  I think he has her more than his fair share and I so appreciate not only his love of her, but his love of me by taking her.  Here he is putting her to sleep.

 This is my gorgeous K.  She is gorgeous no matter what.  I am grateful for the influence she has on her siblings and her parents and the joy she brings into our home.  We wear our Sunday clothes on Sunday, even conference...but K decided to put short on under her dress to be a little more comfortable and less worried about modesty.  I think it was a smart move.
 C is so much fun.  He is a great note-taker and is really inspiring with the tidbits the he picks up from each talk.  I am so grateful that he is a part of our home.  I am excited for him to be able to receive the Priesthood in three months.  He is ready.  He is worthy.  He is respectful.  It is time.
 And, our little J.  Here he is building temples out of his smarties.  He loves temples.  He loves the hymn, "Did You Think to Pray?"  He loves listening to words about the Savior, particularly, "If it be possible, remove this cup from me.  Nevertheless, not my will, but thine be done."

I am so grateful that we can listen to the prophets in our own home.  I feel so blessed to live in such a day when the technology is so readily available.  I need that strength to bring peace and happiness to my life.  I hope I can share with others who yearn for this joy.  I am so blessed.  So blessed indeed!  :)

No comments: