Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sick. Sick. Sick.

 The picture above is of V in her Easter dress on Sunday.  Look at that girl sit!  She is so much fun right now.  I actually have posts with 4/5 kids on Easter Sunday (A was already back in St. Louis).  But...that leads me to my title.  I have been sick. sick. sick.  I have only once in my life (that I can remember at least) been this sick!  It is horrible.  It has lasted over a week and a half and I am finally feeling a little better.  I went to the doctor Monday and I have an acute sinus infection.  Yuck!  It is not fun....not fun at all. 

So, I already was behind on blogging....and now I am REALLY behind.  I have to yet again just start where I am and hope I can someday catch up.  Yesterday, K and C and J all read my blog book from 2007.  I realize how important it is to keep up with our family history by blogging.  I want to.  I really do.  Now I just have to jump it up the priority ladder a few rungs.
 This picture is of V this morning. Just sitting there all by herself.  She is such a big girl.  K never sat.  She went straight to crawling and cruising.  Oh, I am not ready for that yet!  I am excited to see V grow, but I am not ready for the disaster that a crawler creates!!! It is coming.....ready or not!

V had her six month doctor visit, including shots, this morning.  She did great.  She is back up to 12-2 after losing weight last week by being sick.  :)  She is a little cranky now.  In fact, the below picture I took just a few minutes ago.  You know something is wrong when this girl isn't moving:  rolling, reaching, scooting.  Poor thing.  She does know what to do for a camera, though, and favored me with a smile....even though she is grumpy!


General Conference is in 2 days!  I am so blessed! I am excited and ready!

I am such a lucky girl:  best husband ever, five great kids, a house, the gospel, and all the other millions of blessings I enjoy!  I am blessed beyond measure!

No comments: